Tuesday 10 November 2020

camp

 To Norn


Azrael

40 campion

Gisborne


I am writing to you today to thank you for all of your hard work in making your 5 &6 time at camp. Thank you for having dan. 


One of my highlights is when helping me have a go at all or the atvtes i love it i had a great time with you gies. 


My class what to say thank you for all your help throw the times i will delft remedy camp it whas the best time ever i just what to say is thank you all


thank you 

By Azarel




  • today we are writing to camp to thank you of there help and the fun

  • I found it difficult to…. The Heights

  • I enjoyed… because…the luge

  • Next time I would change… because...nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.