Wednesday 4 March 2020

The Impossible Bridge Engineers report

I enjoyed making the bridge because I had to find the pictures.
I found it changing to put the bridge together.

The Impossible Bridge Engineers report 


Tuesday the 18 February 


Problem
The sellotape was not sticking to my bridge.


What we did 


I had to stick it together more using more sellotape because it kept moving. 


What we found out 

We found out that it was not it was not strong enough to keep it together all though When I put the car over at it was stable enough to hold a car .


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Azrael, what a great creation that took a lot of thought and construction time. You worked well at creating a stable bridge for a toy car to drive across although there were some challenges with sellotape as I read in your engineers report. Ka pai, a job well done. ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.