Wednesday 11 November 2020

Guy fawkes

                                          Guy fawkes 

Bang as the firework goes out . guy fawkes this guy fawkes was lucis fast guy fawkes this guy fawkes he loved it when a fire what god of he claps he loves them.



As I went to liet the fiya work I ran as fast as I could. I love fiya works it is one of my favorite time of the year it is when

You spend time with this family. It is fun when you spend time with this family.


Guy fawkes is a time to blow up fiya works when it goes out it is so  pretty if you jiet stand and watch then it is the most beautiful thing ever.


  • I was learning about…Guy Fawkes 

  • I found it difficult to…. Because…remember what happened

  • I enjoyed… because…watching the fireworks

  • Next time I would change… because...nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.