Thursday 27 August 2020

Information Report about pandas

                                                  Information Report


WALHT: describe the appearance of something

Self Assessment 

😃😃😃😃

I will write a topic sentence to begin - (fact)

😁😁😁😁

I will describe the animal's body

😃😃😃

I will describe the animals head (eyes, mouth, nose, ears)

😃😃😃

I will re read my descriptions to make sure they make sense.

😃😃😃😃


PANDAS

The pandas family name is the bear family like polar bears. It goes by many names. 


There are 1864 pandas left in the world. Pandas can live up to 20 years.


Pandas can go from pink, white, black, brown. Giant pandas have a distinctive black and white coat.   


An adult pandas can weigh up to 150 kg. 


All pandas are on loan from the country of China. Pandas can live up to 20 years. 

 

Giant pandas are really good at climbing and swimming. Pandas do not build harta but pandas will only bild if there  babies if they really need it. Pin on PandasBy Azrael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.