Monday 29 June 2020

cuz

The Ending of Cuz


WALHT: use interesting adjectives in our writing      
Self Assessment 😀😀😀😀
I can add words that describe what I can see (shape, colour, size)
😀
I can add words that describe what I can feel (fluffy / soft)
😀 😀 😀 😀
I can add words that describe what I could hear (loud, quiet)
😀 😀 😀 😀
I can add words that describe what I could smell (sour, sweet, fresh) 
😀 😀 😀
    
  “ Yum ! I can't believe they taste this good. They taste  just like peanut butter .” 

River and Huia just got out of the forest and there is a boat. 

It had a note it said “hi if you are a River and Huia this boat is for you. Hi I am you cousin, your long lost cousin. My mum talks about you heaps. I visited your mum and she said that you are lost in the forest so I tracked you down and I found this forest so I put my boat here.”  It is covered in huhu grubs yum. As they are paddling and paddling, until they found a little shed. There is no one there so they stayed the night in a bunk bed. In the morning they wake up with a bunch of food, the next day they saw someone in there he was smiling it was like  he knows us then he said “are you River and Huia?” they  paused because they did not know how he knows us. He said “I am your cousin”  they felt happy inside. He said “let's go home” they seid that  they are so happy to finally go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.