Friday 1 May 2020

How to make a light bulb

WALHT explain how something works
Success Criteria
Self Assessment
I will write a title (using the word how)
😁😁😁
I will use a rhetorical question as a hook
😁😁😁
I will use factual words (specific nouns)
😁😁😁
I will re-read my writing to make sure it makes sense
😁😁😁

                    How an electrical circuit works

Did you know that a circuit can make a light bulb light up. 

A circuit is a complete path around which electricity can flow 

But it must have a source of electricity such as a battery 

So having a wire link to the positive and negative ends of the battery which creates a circuit 

If they were not connected the circuit will not work so making sure the circuits is connected which is called a closed circuit

Also we  added a switch so we came power it on and off when we want to we also  added a lightbulb so when electricity current flows it can be used to light the bulb.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Azrael,

    Well done on completing your explanation writing and self assessing it. I agree that you have nailed the key success criteria here and you have used evidence to show that!
    Does a circuit always need wires to make it work?
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.